Why Choose ASPIRE?
Our goal is to fully support high-quality therapists who serve students in local, carefully chosen districts and school positions with excellence. Our clinicians are uniformly amazing, whether they are supported clinical fellows, experienced clinicians, or retirees who continue to be excited about supporting our schools.
- We carefully select our contracts based on 20 years of information about our school community.
- Districts and specific contracts chosen for their manageability, and their alignment with your professional preferences
- Clinicians chosen carefully for their enthusiasm for the critical support of students and educational teams. Positive, supportive attitudes permeate our culture!
- Clinicians fully supported throughout the contract. We’ve got you covered through online resources, consulting experts, and “stressbusters” when needed.
- Our consistent goal: minimal bureaucracy, maximum support and appreciation for your hard work.
- Secondary goal: long-term relationships with both our districts and our clinicians. We have had a number of contractors for 10 years or more!
- All contracts are chosen based on 30 years of knowledge of local districts.
- We remain committed to our mission to provide exceptional services to our favorite districts.
Bangor, ME , Barnstable Town, MA (Greater Boston), Boston-Cambridge-Newton, MA-NH (Greater Boston), Bridgeport-Stamford-Norwalk, CT , Burlington-South Burlington, VT , Hartford-East Hartford-Middletown, CT, Lewiston-Auburn, ME , Milford, CT , Norwich-New London, CT, Pittsfield, MA, Portland-South Portland, ME, Springfield, MA
Kings, Queens, New York City, Suffolk, Bronx, Nassau, Westchester, Erie, Monroe, Richmond, Orange, Albany, Jefferson, Ontario, Tompkins
NC: Mecklenburg County, Wake County, Guilford County, Cumberland County, Durham County, New Hanover County, Cabarrus County, Johnston County
FL: Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Hillsborough, Orange, Pinellas, Lee, Polk, Duval
Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.
Orange County, CA: San Juan Capistrano, Irvine, Santa Ana, Saddleback district
Riverside County, CA: Moreno Valley, Perris, Hemet, Temecula, Murrieta, San Marcos, Riverside County Office of Education, San Jacinto, Norco-Corona